- Individuals requiring an official Letter of Invitation from the conference organizers can request one on the online registration form. To receive a Letter of Invitation you must first register for the conference, pay in full and submit any required supporting documents (if applicable) before a Letter of Invitation will be issued.
- The Letter of Invitation will be issued by the conference organizers and should be submitted to the embassy when applying for a visa.
- The Letter of Invitation does not financially obligate the conference organizers in any way.
- All expenses incurred in relation to the conference are the sole responsibility of the delegate. The Letter of Invitation does not guarantee an entry visa to India
- Online registration will be Expires soon.